Successful digital marketing demands a holistic strategy so that your company's business model and sales goals are complimented and reinforced by your website's function and appearance.
Third Wave Digital's digital marketing strategy combines both the creative and technical aspects of your online presence, including design, development, advertising and sales.
Digital Marketing Campaign Services
As a digital marketing agency, Third Wave Digital offers a series of digital marketing campaign packages to optimize your digital marketing presence, and drive traffic to your website.
- Placement and creation of banner advertising on local and national outlets
- Creation and distribution of press releases
- Google pay-per-click campaigns
- Set-up and management of social media outlets
- Search Engine Optimization
- Optimization and set-up of local listings
- Facebook Campaigns
- Custom Landing Page creation
Digital Marketing Experts
As a digital marketing agency, we are engaged in a direct seat in the online advertising exchange enabling us to reach, engage and optimize campaigns with one solution. Our Demand Side Platform (DSP) private account offers access to digital advertising inventory across major ad exchanges.
- Access to over 5 trillion impressions on advertising exchange
- Ability to assign a fluid media mix for instant optimization
- Limitless targeting options and display opportunities to reach your target audience almost anywhere online
- Competitive CPMs for more efficient spending
Digital Marketing Glossary
- Online Display Advertising/Targeting Display Advertising - a type of online advertising such as web banner ads and rich media relying heavily on images, audio and/or video.
- Retargeting Display Ads - is a form of online targeted advertising served to people who have already visited your website.
- Geofencing - ability to drop a pin on a particular location and mobile is served with in a certain distance to that location with a call to click function
- Pre-Roll Advertising - :15 - :30 spots on local or top sites that runs prior to the users desired content
- Social Media Marketing - driving attention to your social media platform through posts, boosts and like campaigns.
- Search Engine Optimization - optimizing your website to perform better on search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) - implementing and monitoring paid search campaigns so that your site displays prominently at the top of search results.