Agency Account Assistant
Third Wave Digital, located an hour south of Metro Atlanta in Macon, Georgia, is looking for an experienced, highly communicative, and detail-oriented Account Assistant to join our full-service creative Agency at our Macon, Georgia headquarters. This full-time, on-site position will directly assist with the management of one of our key accounts and will be responsible for coordinating the successful execution of required creative services and other content related to this account. The ideal candidate must be able to work well in a collaborative team environment, be self-motivated, professional, highly organized, and adept at problem-solving.
Job Type: Full-time
Information needed to apply:
- Cover letter
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about.
- Filter incoming client communications and handle those that do not require direct supervisor attention
- Manage and maintain a content library of media, including hundreds of video and graphic assets that are updated monthly
- Manage and maintain master planning documents for project services
- Plan and assist in managing the execution of creative content, collaborating with a skilled team of graphic designers and video editors
- Aid in the development of new workflows to enhance productivity and communication
- Support the team in creating custom copy, proofing creative work and final deliverables
- Assist in proposal writing, presentation creation, and project reporting
- Forecast project timelines, assist with project scoping, allocate resources, and track project progress
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors
- Must hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the related degree (for recent college graduates)
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Able to think critically and analytically for on-the-fly problem-solving
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Consistently maintains a professional appearance and conduct
Preference given to candidates with:
- 2 years’ professional work experience;
- Prior experience working in the media/communication industry, web design/development related management, project management of complex technical processes.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Lookup Tables, etc)
- Tech savvy background (a demonstrable ability to readily learn new skills on different software platforms)
- 100% Premiums Coverage in Company Health Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Fast-paced, energetic and innovative workplace
- Dynamic and accessible team leads and co-workers
- Flexible work schedules for flexible work/life balance
- Relaxed dress code
About Third Wave Digital
Third Wave Digital was incorporated in 1997. Our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, higher education institutions and a wide variety of governmental agencies from the local, state and federal level. We take pride in our ability to scale our services to meet our client’s comprehensive technology needs.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.