Web Developer and Programmer
Third Wave Digital is looking for a highly motivated team-player to contribute his/her technical skills to our Macon, Georgia office as a Web Developer and Programmer . The successful candidate will be dependable and punctual, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and possess the ability to engage with co-workers and clients in a friendly and accommodating manner. This is a full time position in Macon, Georgia. Candidates wishing to telecommute or work remotely need not apply.
- Work closely with a team and report clearly and accurately to management.
- Provide customer support related to hosting, website and email issues.
- Troubleshoot, test and validate website issues.
- Maintain and modify web-based applications as directed.
- Support the ongoing development of proprietary Content Management System in order to improve functionality of the software.
- Adhere to good programming practices and required security standards.
- Assist with server administration including setup, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tasks are assigned by the Creative Director and coordinated with the Technical Manager.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Familiarity working with Bootstrap framework and/or AJAX is a plus, as is basic web server administration experience.
- Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
About Third Wave Digital
Third Wave Digital is a digital marketing agency that provides comprehensive web design, development and hosting solution for a wide variety of clients including Fortune 500 companies, higher education, state and local government, military and non-profits. As a new addition to the team, you will find that we offer a fun, casual, dog-friendly work environment, as well as group health insurance including medical and vision.
Information needed to apply:
- Cover letter
- Provide a list of least two web-based projects that demonstrate your web-programming abilities.
- Describe your specific involvement in the design, programming and implementation of each project listed.
Job Type: Full-time