Looking for a career in advertising? Interested in a fun place to work?
Third Wave Digital is seeking to hire a full-time Agency Assistant.
The primary responsibility of the Agency Assistant will be coordinating the operation of traditional and digital advertising with current clients to assure orders are properly fulfilled.
- Work closely with Account Executives to manage current client advertising needs; follow-up on orders, organize traffic instructions with media outlets, maintain and file paperwork, keep up with media reps, coordinate with client
- Coordinate production details internally with online project management tool and direct final production to production team for traditional media or digital marketing manager for digital placement.
- Run weekly agency meetings, coordinate internally with team members
- Assist the management team in Agency sales process from following up with prospective clients to qualifying online leads and phone in leads to determine client budget and required needs. Assist in the proposal writing process as assigned for prospective clients
- Work closely with the team's assistant to maintain and update media calendars and budget spreadsheets for each client, reconcile media bills, follow-up with stations on any incorrect invoices/discrepancies, prep for entry into QuickBooks
- Assist the team in creating custom copy and other writing services as needed. Develop and implement marketing initiatives, public relations and outreach opportunities including: on going social media management, quarterly newsletters, monthly press releases and website updates as assigned.
- Minimum of TWO years Marketing and/or Advertising experience a must in traditional and digital marketing placement
- Must have a bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must be highly efficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail Newsletter programs; experience with a Content Management System a plus
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills, effective communicator both in person and via phone
- Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects at once and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment and have an extreme tolerance for ambiguity
- Google Analytics/reporting experience preferred
- Team oriented
- Self-motivated and highly driven to succeed
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times
Interested? Send us your Resume