Third Wave Digital has an opportunity in where you can grow professionally and personally. We are seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant in our Macon office to support the advertising agency team with client management and implementation of advertising campaigns. Third Wave Digital offers training and opportunities for growth within the company. If you are self-motivated and highly driven, this is a great opportunity to advance your career in advertising and marketing. Bring your talent to our exciting, fast-paced working environment, and be prepared to achieve success!
Main Responsibilities : Provide daily assistance for traditional and digital media placement, coordinate production details internally with online project management tool, direct final production to traditional media and social media outlets, organize traffic instructions to media outlets, keep media calendars and budgets up-to-date, reconcile monthly billing, assist in managing the details of digital marketing campaigns, analyze monthly digital reports.
Additional Duties : General assistance with the day to day office operations; answering phones, sorting mail, filing, internal marketing and work closely with the senior management team to help implement special projects/tasks.
- Undergraduate degree with a major in communications or marketing related field
- Two years of work experience in a position related to advertising and marketing
- Must have basic knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Social media marketing experience a plus
- Must be very tech-savvy and up to date on most commonly used digital communication devices
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Successful candidates for this position will be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects at once and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Superior communication skills with emphasis on business writing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be highly team oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Salary dependent on experience, with possible yearly bonus opportunities.
- Group Health Insurance Plan available with employer subsidy
- Fun casual work environment